Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Green Hills TN Realtors | 615-804-0540

Green Hills TN Realtors | 615-804-0540
Green Hills TN Realtors  | Buying and Selling Homes in Green Hills Tennessee with Matthew Hansen Realtor

Although I was born and raised in Williamsburg, VA, I now reside in Nashville, and call Tennessee home. My wife, Rachel, is a theatre arts teacher at Fairview High School in Williamson County. 

Experiencing the process of becoming a first time home buyer in 2011, I knew I wanted to help others achieve their own American dream. 

Green Hills TN Realtors | 615-804-0540

This prompted me to acquire my real estate license in 2012 and join Team Wilson in Mount Juliet. Now, Feb 2014, I have transfered to Benchmark Realty,LLC and look forward to this next chapter! 

Having worked with customers and clients in sales in prior years, I look forward to helping clients in their real estate needs by paying close attention to their individual wants and needs in the home buying process.  

Green Hills TN Realtors | 615-804-0540

Benchmark Realty, LLC  - Matthew Hansen Green Hills Realtors
2500 21st Ave S
Nashville, TN 37212

Phone: 615-804-0540


Search for real estate in Green Hills Tennessee

Find Out What’s My Home Worth?

Read My Reviews:
Matthew was our buyer’s agent just recently and we were very impressed! He takes the time to explain things throughly. In fact I learned more about what we needed to prepare for closing from him than from the mortgage company itself. He was always willing to… http://www.zillow.com/profile/MattHansen11/Reviews/


Green Hills TN Realtors  | 615-804-0540

No comments:

Post a Comment