Friday, November 21, 2014

Green Hills Real Estate Agent

Green Hills Real Estate AgentReal Estate Agent Green Hills TN.  Although I was born and raised in Williamsburg, VA, I now reside in Nashville, and call Tennessee home. My wife, Rachel, is a theatre arts teacher at Fairview High School in Williamson County. Experiencing the process of becoming a first time home buyer in 2011, I knew I wanted to help others achieve their own American dream. This prompted me to acquire my real estate license in 2012 and join Team Wilson in Mount Juliet. Now, Feb 2014, I have transfered to Benchmark Realty,LLC and look forward to this next chapter! Having worked with customers and clients in sales in prior years, I look forward to helping clients in their real estate needs by paying close attention to their individual wants and needs in the home buying process. Real Estate Agent Green Hills | 615-804-0540

No comments:

Post a Comment