Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Looking For Homes in Bellevue TN with Bellevue Real Estate Agent

Looking For Homes in Bellevue TN with Bellevue Real Estate AgentExplore Homes in Bellevue with Bellevue Real Estate Broker.  Bellevue TN Realtors  | Buying and Selling Homes in Bellevue Tennessee with Jane Campbell Realtor

Native of the mid-west, now living in the Nashville area for almost 20 years. Prior to Real Estate I was responsbile for 10-15 million in sale and marketing. 

I first become involved in Real Estate as an investor with rentals and new home construction. In 2003, I become a liscensed agent. I work with sellers and buyers in resale, new construction and land.

Bellevue TN Realtors |  615-596-0169

Keller Williams Realty - Jane Campbell Realty Team
9175 Carothers Parkway 
Franklin, TN 37067

Phone: 615-596-0169


Find Out What’s My Home Worth?

Read My Reviews:
I've known & been a friend of Jane's for 18 years. Her success in real estate has been very impressive. I respect her business acumen, honesty, and dedication to client satisfaction. I fully intend to engage her as my realtor when buying and/or selling my home.

Read about Bellevue Tennessee

Bellevue TN Realtors |  615-596-0169

No comments:

Post a Comment